Nautracom has several options to pay for your orders. iDEAL, VISA, MasterCard, VISA, Bancontact / Mister Cash, Bank transfer Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Belfius Direct Net, CBC Online, Giropay, HomePay ING, KBC Online, Instant-Überweisung (AT), Instant-Überweisung (DE).
In the following overview you find all increases or reductions to the respective payment.
1) iDEAL payment
2) Euro / MasterCard payment surcharge of 2% on invoice
3) Visa card payment, 2,50% surcharge on invoice
4) PayPal payment surcharge of 2.50% on invoice
5) Cash on delivery to the postman, surcharge € 12.95 + 2% over invoice
6) You transfer the amount yourself, discount € 2.50
7) You pay cash to the driver (no PIN device present), 5% surcharge invoice. This is only possible in the Netherlands. Abroad you can not pay in cash to the driver.
8) Bancontact / Mister Cash
9) Belfius Direct Net
10) CBC Online
12) ING HomePay
13) KBC Online
14) Instant-Überweisung (AT)
15) Instant-Überweisung (DE)Ogone
is a company that processes your online payments for your orders with us. They help online retailers with clear and user-friendly payment pages, so it is easier for you to pay online. If you see the Ogone logo with the words "Payment Processed by Ogone", on the payment page, you can be confident that your payment is done quickly and that your data is safe. Tunz.com
is a payment institution and it is a sister company of Ogone. Together they have a service that allows consumers online payments are credited to the bank account of Nautracom BV. If you see an Tunz line on your bank or credit card statement, it means that the payment of your purchase has been sent to Nautracom BV by Tunz. Please note that neither Tunz nor Ogone is authorized to give you copies of your information. If you have a question about your statement/order/invoice, please contact us.